AP Human Geography
Agricultural Patterns, Spatial Organization, Changes, and Impacts
The resources on this page are organized by the topic numbers as outlined in the accredited College Board AP Human Geography course.
How do a people's culture and the resources available to them influence how they grow food?
What kind of cultural changes and technological advances have impacted the way people grow and consume food?
- 5.3 Agricultural Origins and Diffusions
- 5.4 The Second Agricultural Revolution
- 5.5 The Green Revolution
How do a people’s culture and the resources available to them influence how they grow food?
- 5.6 Agricultural Production Regions
- 5.7 Spatial Organization of Agriculture
- 5.8 Von Thunen Model
- 5.9 The Global System of Agriculture