Elementary Preservice Workshops
How do you know what to teach? Core curriculum standards? National Standards? Textbooks? How do you know what is important to teach? Who says? What is an essential question or and enduring understanding? What does it mean to contextualize your instruction?
Big Picture Group Activities
- Agriculture...Where Does It Fit?
- Utah Agriculture Activity Map
- USA Federal Lands Map
- Utah Federal Lands Map
- Subscribe to our Newsletters
- Teacher Resource Center
- Student-centered Tools for Teaching and Learning
- Dairy West Farm to School
Whole Group Activities
- Hungry Planet: What the World Eats
- World Population History Map
- Growing Today for Tomorrow
- U.S. History Interactive Timeline: Growing a Nation
- Utah Interactive Timeline: Changes and Challenges
- Spinning Wool
- Cotton's American Journey
- Honeybees: Pollination Simulation
- Get Popping!
- Desktop Greenhouses
- Hatching Science
- School Gardens
Small Group Activities
- Wheat and Dolls
- Utah in a Box: Counties & Commodities
- The TART Cherry on Top
- Peaches: What's all the Fuzz About?