Agricultural Literacy Curriculum Matrix
Double-sided cards representing four livestock species. These cards can add a reading supplement activity to lesson plans to help teach the basic principles about beef cattle, dairy cattle, pigs, and poultry. The cards can be printed from the attached PDF or ordered from the Nebraska Foundation for Agricultural Awareness.
File, Map, or Graphic
Original printing for these cards was funded by a grant from USDA-Agriculture in the Classroom Organization.
Lessons Associated with this Resource
- Inside the Egg, Hatching Chicks (Grades K-2)
- It's a MOO-stery! (Grades K-2)
- Pigs on the Farm (Grades K-2)
- Inside the Egg, Hatching Chicks (Grades 3-5)
- Pigs on the Farm (Grades 3-5)
- Farm Animal Life Cycles
- Animal or Plant? (Grades K-2)
- From Chicken Little to Chicken Big (Grades K-2)
- From Chicken Little to Chicken Big (Grades 3-5)
- Animal or Plant? (Grades 3-5)
- Animals on the Farm