Agricultural Literacy Curriculum Matrix
My Family's Farm Book Series
Learn through the eyes of young farmers how animals are cared for, crops are raised, and renewable resources are used as they take you for a tour of their family's farm. This digital book series includes titles for beef, corn, soybeans, wind (energy), pigs, and apples.
Lessons Associated with this Resource
- Truth or Hogwash?
- Right This Very Minute
- Topsy-Turvy Soybeans
- Build-a-Calf Workshop
- From Soybeans to Car Parts
- Pigs on the Farm (Grades K-2)
- This Little Pig
- Pigs on the Farm (Grades 3-5)
- Farm Animal Match
- Animal Life Cycles
- Bean Seed Cycle
- An Apple a Day Keeps the Doctor Away
- Milk or Meat? Beef or Dairy?
- Apple Science: Comparing Apples and Onions
- Beef Basics
- A is for Apples
- Corn an A-maizing Plant: Food, Fuel, and Plastic
- Farming for Energy
- Where Does It Come From?