Agricultural Literacy Curriculum Matrix
Animated Life: Seeing the Invisible
This animated feature celebrates 17th-century citizen-scientist Antonie van Leeuwenhoek, whose discoveries of microbes changed our view of the biological world. Also available in Spanish.
Lessons Associated with this Resource
- Fungi Multiplication
- Good Guys or Bad Guys?
- Microbes - They're Everywhere!
- Mystery Juice (Grades 6-8)
- Ultra High Pressure Treatment (Grades 6-8)
- Bring Home the Blue, Not the Flu! (Grades 3-5)
- Bring Home the Blue, Not the Flu! (Grades 6-8)