Agricultural Literacy Curriculum Matrix
Feeding the World and Protecting the Environment
This supplemental resource was developed to provide content and labs about fertilizer’s role in federal regulations, such as the Clean Water Act. Additionally the supplement provides an overview of sustainability and 4R nutrient stewardship providing a lot of information as well as places for students to keep notes. This free, downloadable PDF can be requested from the Nutrients for Life Foundation.
Lessons Associated with this Resource
- Matter of Fact
- One in a Million
- What's Your pH?
- Know Your Nitrogen
- Journey 2050 Lesson 2: Plant Health (Grades 6-8)
- Journey 2050 Lesson 2: Plant Health (Grades 9-12)
- Plant Nutrient Deficiencies (Grades 9-12)
- Can We Have Too Much of a Good Thing?
- Planet Zorcon (Grades 9-12)