Agricultural Literacy Curriculum Matrix
How Things Grow
How Things Grow is an elementary level book teaching all about plants and how they grow. You will learn about seeds, flowers, seasons, trees, fruits and nuts.
This book is published in both a standard book format as well as an activity book with stickers. For repeated classroom use, laminate the activity book pages and stickers (mounted on card stock) to allow student participation as you read the book.
Lessons Associated with this Resource
- A Walnut Orchard Through the Seasons
- Luscious Leaves
- Plant Growth Affects the Soil (Grades 3-5)
- Plant-Soil Interactions (Grades 3-5)
- Seeds, Miraculous Seeds
- Plants Around You (Grades 3-5)
- Magic Beans and Giant Plants
- How Does Your Garden Grow? (Grades 3-5)
- Four Seasons on a Farm