Seed, Soil, Sun: Earth's Recipe for Food
Seed. Soil. Sun. With these simple ingredients, nature creates our food. Noted author Cris Peterson brings both wonder and clarity to the subject of agriculture, celebrating the cycle of growth, harvest, and renewal in this American Farm Bureau Foundation's Agriculture Book of the Year.
Lessons Associated with this Resource
- Little Red Hen
- Plant Propagation
- People and Plants Need Nutrients
- What Makes Up Your Profile?
- What's in Soil?
- Bean Seed Cycle
- Farming in a Glove (Grades K-2)
- Magic Beans and Giant Plants
- My Little Seed House and Seed Book
- Sunflower Life Cycles
- Color in the Garden
- Farming in a Glove (Grades 3-5)