Agricultural Literacy Curriculum Matrix
Search Lesson Plans & Companion Resources
Growing a Nation Multimedia Timeline
This multimedia timeline pairs with Growing a Nation lesson plans using interactive technology to bring depth and meaning to historical events. The timeline includes stories and is linked to lesson plans that merge seamlessly with existing American history textbooks and high school history curricula. The program covers historical events such as the Dust Bowl, Great Depression, Civil War, and the impact of science and technological growth.
The content of this program (2018) is based upon work supported by the National Institute of Food and Agriculture (NIFA), United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), under Agreement No. 2004-38840-01819.
Utah Agriculture in the Classroom
Lessons Associated with this Resource
- Growing a Nation Era 1: Seeds of Change
- Growing a Nation Era 2: From Defeat to Victory
- Growing a Nation Era 3: Prosperity and Challenges
- Growing a Nation Era 4: Into a New Millennium
- Growing a Nation Era 5: Playing by the Rules
- Horse and Rider (Grades 3-5)
- Horse and Rider (Grades 6-8)