Agricultural Literacy Curriculum Matrix
Search Lesson Plans & Companion Resources
How to Feed the World in 2050: Actions in a Changing Climate video
Learn how climate change has affected agriculture and how steps can be taken to preserve our ability to sustainably produce food for our planet.
CGIAR Research Program on Climate Change, Agriculture
Lessons Associated with this Resource
- Carbon Hoofprints: Cows and Climate Change
- Climate Change Phenomena: Bananas in Our Breadbasket?
- Food Systems Feed the World
- Hunger and Malnutrition (Grades 3-5)
- Hunger and Malnutrition (Grades 6-8)
- Where Does It Come From?