Agricultural Literacy Curriculum Matrix
Search Lesson Plans & Companion Resources
Food and Farm Facts Booklet
Food and Farm Facts is a colorful 32-page booklet from the American Farm Bureau with realistic illustrations of farmers, consumers, livestock, and crops. It features charts and graphs with facts about consumers, today's farmer, trade and economics, the environment, and agricultural production. A one-sided poster map (38" x 27") is included with each booklet.
Consider using the Food and Farm Facts Quiz using Google Forms to improve student engagement as they review the booklet.
- This book was created and published by the American Farm Bureau, AgEducate.
- Google Form quiz created and contributed by Patti McConnell
American Farm Bureau Foundation
Lessons Associated with this Resource
- Agricultural Production Regions in the United States
- Charting Agricultural Careers
- Esperanza Rising
- Farm Animal Match
- Growing a Nation: Into a New Millennium
- Growing a Nation: Prosperity and Challenges
- Journey 2050 Lesson 4: Economy (Grades 6-8)
- Journey 2050 Lesson 4: Economy (Grades 9-12)
- Supply and Demand: What If?
- That Was Then, This Is Now
- The Farmer Grows a Rainbow: High Five Burger