Welcome to the Teacher Resource Center!
- Terrariums in the classroom are a great way to explore living and nonliving concepts.
- 4th grade elementary teachers examine soil texture.
- Teachers make wheat dolls to use with the book The Wheat Doll.
- Teachers looking at heredity using chicken breeds.
- A Washington County Teacher enjoying the water tour at the Washington County History Teacher Academy.
- Teachers at the Washington County History Workshop enjoyed building watershed models.
- A teacher at the Washington County History Academy spins wool.
- Teachers at the summer CTE workshop fill a diaper with water to experiment with the super slurper which is made from corn.
- Preservice teachers model a Farm Web on the board during a workshop.
- UVU Preservice teachers participate in a seasons circle to learn how to teach students about seasons.
- Washington County History Workshop participate in the Source Search activity.
Your search is over! To begin accessing our classroom-ready lesson plans and additional resources, click on the Curriculum Matrix. Consider creating a free user account to save links into your own personal site library — (MyLibrary) to access later.
Agriculture in the Classroom does not attempt to add anything to the existing school curriculum. All of the lesson plans you find on this site have been correlated with, and meet core curriculum standards in the areas of science, social studies, nutrition, and College & Career Awareness. In addition, all lessons have links to additional resources; activities, trade books, maps, kits, online movies, DVDs, websites, and more! This site easily enables you to develop your own curriculum map.
- Curriculum Resources
- Online Course
- Workshop Highlights
- Elementary Preservice Teachers
- Secondary Preservice Teachers
- Grants & Scholarships
- College & Career
- Hatching Science
- School Gardens
- Soil Center
- Teacher Awards
Classroom materials (PDF, PowerPoint files, etc.) and resource information from this website may be reproduced for educational not-for-profit purposes without the written consent of Utah Agriculture in the Classroom provided that the user use the following credit line, "Reproduced with the permission of Utah Agriculture in the Classroom, Utah State University, [online] utah.agclassroom.org."