To Market, To Market
Alternating between story and fact, this picture book follows a mother and son to the weekly market. As they check off items on their shopping list, the reader learns how each particular food was grown or produced, from its earliest stages to how it ended up at the market. To Market, To Market is a book that shines awareness on the skill that goes into making good food.
Lessons Associated with this Resource
- Source Search (Grades K-2)
- Source Search (Grades 3-5)
- Give Me Five!
- Who Grew My Soup? (Grades 3-5)
- Who Grew My Soup? (Grades K-2)
- A Day Without Agriculture
- Food Miles