This book traces the production of food from the farm to our fork. Readers learn where fruits and vegetables grow, visit a dairy where milk is produced, learn about eggs and meat which come from animals, and see how wheat is processed into flour to bake cakes or make pasta.
Lessons Associated with this Resource
- FoodMASTER: Eggs
- FoodMASTER: Meal Management
- FoodMASTER: Milk and Cheese
- Who Grew My Soup? (Grades 3-5)
- My Farm Web (Grades 3-5)
- Be a DetEGGtive!
- Eggs in the World of Food Choices
- Who Grew My Soup? (Grades K-2)
- FoodMASTER: Meat, Poultry and Fish
- Eggs: Protein MVP
- FoodMASTER: Fruits
- Making Half MyPlate Fruits and Vegetables