Cultivating Knowledge - Connecting Us All utah.agclassroom.org
Extra Cheese, Please!
When Annabelle gives birth to her calf, she also begins to produce milk. The milk is then processed into cheese, and from the cheese, pizza is made. An excellent nonfiction look at milk production.
Lessons Associated with this Resource
- It's a MOO-stery! (Grades K-2)
- FoodMASTER: Milk and Cheese
- It's a MOO-stery! (Grades 3-5)
- Pizza Time!
- Cowabunga! All About Dairy Breeds
- Energy's Journey from Farm to You
- Survival of the Fittest: Comparing the Needs of Humans and Cows
- Cheesemaking: A Science, an Art, and a Craft (Grades 3-5)