Cultivating Knowledge - Connecting Us All utah.agclassroom.org
The Milk Makers
This 32-page book describes and illustrates the process of milk production from the care of the cows to the processing of the milk and each step in between.
Lessons Associated with this Resource
- The Ultimate Efficient Recycler
- It's a MOO-stery! (Grades K-2)
- FoodMASTER: Milk and Cheese
- A Day Without Dairy
- Cowabunga! All About Dairy Breeds
- Milk or Meat? Beef or Dairy?
- Energy's Journey from Farm to You
- Survival of the Fittest: Comparing the Needs of Humans and Cows