Crash Course Geography
Crash Course Geography has 50 episodes to support geography courses. The first half of the collection focuses on physical geography, processes, and phenomena. The second half focuses on human geography and explores the ways people occupy the Earth's surface.
See the following episodes with specific ties to agricultural literacy curriculum:
Lessons Associated with this Resource
- What's the Difference? A Look at Organic and Conventional Foods
- The Big Deal About Big Ag
- The Science of GMOs
- Food Evolution
- Evaluating Perspectives About GMOs
- Climate Change Phenomena: Bananas in Our Breadbasket?
- Carbon Hoofprints: Cows and Climate Change