Cultivating Knowledge - Connecting Us All utah.agclassroom.org
A Handful of Dirt
This award-winning children's book teaches that the food you eat, the clothes you wear, and even the home you live in, have their origin in the soil.
Lessons Associated with this Resource
- The Soil We Grow In
- The Rotten Truth
- The Soil Chain
- What Makes Up Your Profile?
- Exploring Texture in the Garden (Grades 3-5)
- Exploring Texture in the Garden (Grades K-2)
- Secrets to Healthy Soils
- Keeping Soil in Its Place
- How Much Is Dirt Worth? (Grades 3-5)
- Color in the Garden