Cultivating Knowledge - Connecting Us All utah.agclassroom.org
Pick, Pull, Snap! Where Once a Flower Bloomed
In the orchard, a honey bee buzzes. Its legs brush pollen inside a fragrant pink flower. A small green fruit begins to grow and grow and grow...Peaches and peas and even peanuts—they all begin with a single flower. How? Open this book and find out!
Lola M. Schaefer
Lessons Associated with this Resource
- Plants Around You (Grades 3-5)
- A Garden Plot: The Tale of Peter Rabbit
- How Does Your Garden Grow? (Grades K-2)
- How Does Your Garden Grow? (Grades 3-5)
- Flower Power (Grades 3-5)
- Peaches: What's All the Fuzz About?