Agricultural Literacy Curriculum Matrix
Robotic Farming of the Future
The University of Sydney's Australian Centre for Field Robotics are pioneers when it comes to robotic farming. Having developed a series of driverless tractors, they give us a sneak peek of how future farms and orchards will operate in the era of mass automation.
Lessons Associated with this Resource
- High-Tech Farming (Grades 6-8)
- Robots in High-Tech Farming (Grades 6-8)
- Robots in High-Tech Farming (Grades 3-5)
- Growing a Nation Era 5: Growing Technology
- Journey 2050 Lesson 7: Technology and Innovations (Grades 9-12)
- Water Ops for Growing
- High-Tech Farming (Grades 3-5)
- Robots Wanted!