Agricultural Literacy Curriculum Matrix
Moo 2 You DVD
What happens when the substitute teacher, Ms. Moo, leads the class for a day? Join Ms. Moo in a fun, fast mooving learning experience for grade school students. Through zany games of "Moo-nopoly" & "Pyramid of Power" Ms. Moo and her class discover life on a farm, where milk comes from, how cheese is made, and how milk group foods keep bones and teeth healthy and strong. Order this DVD online from agclassroomstore.org.
Lessons Associated with this Resource
- The Ultimate Efficient Recycler
- It's a MOO-stery! (Grades K-2)
- It's a MOO-stery! (Grades 3-5)
- A Day Without Dairy
- Cowabunga! All About Dairy Breeds
- Milk Makin' Math
- Sun, to Moo, to You!
- Energy's Journey from Farm to You
- Survival of the Fittest: Comparing the Needs of Humans and Cows