Agricultural Literacy Curriculum Matrix
Who Makes the Best Burger?
This 42" x 25" bulletin board teaches students about the production of the ingredients in hamburgers. A large picture of a hamburger is featured in the middle of the bulletin board and pictures of the ingredients and their descriptions are in each corner. An envelope asking students to vote for "Who makes the best burger?" is included. The envelope can be removed after the voting to display the words "FARMERS and RANCHERS." The bulletin board is mailed in a reusable storage tube. Order this bulletin board online from agclassroomstore.com.
Lessons Associated with this Resource
- Let's Go Shopping! (Grades 3-5)
- The Quicker the Better? Food Processing (Grades 6-8)
- The Farmer Grows a Rainbow: High Five Burger
- A Tale of Two Burgers: Beef and Plant-based Protein
- Let's Go Shopping! (Grades K-2)
- FoodMASTER: Meat, Poultry and Fish