Agricultural Literacy Curriculum Matrix
Chick Embryology YouTube Playlist
This playlist from Utah Agriculture in the Classroom was developed as a resource for teachers using chick development as a way to explore life science concepts. Videos explore the development of the chick inside of the egg, agricultural production, and the hatching process.
Visit the Chick Embryology YouTube Playlist.
Lessons Associated with this Resource
- Hatching Science with Classroom Chicks (Grades K-2)
- Inside the Egg, Hatching Chicks (Grades K-2)
- Hatching Science with Classroom Chicks (Grades 3-5)
- Inside the Egg, Hatching Chicks (Grades 3-5)
- Eggology (Grades K-2)
- Eggology (Grades 3-5)
- From Chicken Little to Chicken Big (Grades K-2)