Agricultural Literacy Curriculum Matrix
If the World Were a Village
Imagine if the entire world's population were compiled into a village of 100 people. What would the demographics of that village be? This book helps students understand the similarities and differences of a global society. Comprehend the languages they speak, where they live, how much money they earn daily, and if they can read and write.
David J. Smith
Lessons Associated with this Resource
- More Than One Grain of Rice (Grades 6-8)
- More Than One Grain of Rice (Grades 3-5)
- Journey 2050 Lesson 5: Land Use (Grades 6-8)
- Journey 2050 Lesson 5: Land Use (Grades 9-12)
- Food Systems Feed the World
- Hunger and Malnutrition (Grades 3-5)
- Where Does It Come From?