Agricultural Literacy Curriculum Matrix
If the World Were a Village
Imagine if the entire world's population were compiled into a village of 100 people. What would the demographics of that village be? This book helps students understand the similarities and differences of a global society. Comprehend the languages they speak, where they live, how much money they earn daily, and if they can read and write.
Lessons Associated with this Resource
- More Than One Grain of Rice (Grade 6)
- More Than One Grain of Rice (Grades 3-5)
- Journey 2050 Lesson 5: Land Use (Grades 6-8)
- Journey 2050 Lesson 5: Land Use (Grades 9-12)
- Food Systems Feed the World
- Hunger and Malnutrition (Grades 3-5)
- Where Does It Come From?