Agricultural Literacy Curriculum Matrix
Food and Farm Facts Booklet
The 2021 Food and Farm Facts series features interesting and educational facts about food in America - how and where it is grown, and who produces it. Color photographs and USA Today-style graphics illustrate the many fascinating facets of today’s agriculture. The series includes a 32-page book with map insert.
Lessons Associated with this Resource
- That Was Then, This Is Now
- Charting Agricultural Careers
- Supply and Demand: What If?
- Growing a Nation Era 3: Prosperity and Challenges
- Journey 2050 Lesson 4: Economy (Grades 6-8)
- Agricultural Production Regions in the United States
- Journey 2050 Lesson 4: Economy (Grades 9-12)
- Growing a Nation Era 4: Into a New Millennium
- Esperanza Rising
- Farm Animal Life Cycles