Agricultural Literacy Curriculum Matrix
How to Read Food Labels, From Free-range to Fair Trade
Listen to a 22-minute podcast describing food labels related to agricultural production practices.
Lessons Associated with this Resource
- Beef: Making the Grade
- What's New on the Nutrition Facts Label?
- Enlightened Concessions
- Hen House Engineering (Grades 9-12)
- Stacking Up Milk and Milk Substitutes
- Looking Under the Label
- Weighing in on Egg Labels, Supply, and Demand
- Hen House Engineering (Grades 6-8)