Agricultural Literacy Curriculum Matrix
Search Lesson Plans & Companion Resources
Who Grew My Soup?
Who Grew My Soup? tells the story of young Phineas Quinn and his questions about the vegetable soup his mom serves for lunch.
This item is available for purchase from Utah Agriculture in the Classroom or contact your state program for local availability.
Lessons Associated with this Resource
- A Day Without Agriculture
- Agriculture Counts
- Agriculture and Me
- FoodMASTER: Meal Management
- Understanding MyPlate (Grades 3-5)
- What's on MyPlate? (Grades 3-5)
- Who Grew My Soup? (Grades 3-5)
- Who Grew My Soup? (Grades K-2)