Agricultural Literacy Curriculum Matrix
Search Lesson Plans & Companion Resources
Careers in Agriculture
A secondary level e-book designed as a guide for students and young people considering their career opportunities by presenting them with a current, in-depth, thorough, and real view of the agricultural industry. Each page is equipped with interactive links to videos, further reading, and more.
Two versions of the digital e-book have been created. One version features the Careers in Agriculture E-Book which contains 38 pages with articles describing the need and expanse of agricultural careers. The second version, Careers in Agriculture E-Book with Career Profiles, contains the similar introductory pages along with over 80 career profiles (navigated from page 31).
Lessons Associated with this Resource
- AgVenture: Sourcing Ag Careers
- Career Trek
- Charting Agricultural Careers
- Find Your Future Career (Grades 6-8)
- Find Your Future Career (Grades 9-12)
- Journey 2050 Lesson 6: Careers for 2050 and Beyond! (Grades 6-8)
- Journey 2050 Lesson 6: Careers for 2050 and Beyond! (Grades 9-12)