Agricultural Literacy Curriculum Matrix
Search Lesson Plans & Companion Resources
Watch the virtual animation of the step-by-step process of a hen producing an egg. Students will learn the parts of an egg as it is developed. This is an excellent way for students to gain a greater understanding of egg science. The DVD also contains some very basic activities to further students investigations on eggs.
Auburn University, College of Agriculture, Department of Poultry Science
Lessons Associated with this Resource
- Be a DetEGGtive!
- Eggology (Grades 3-5)
- Eggology (Grades K-2)
- Eggs in the World of Food Choices
- FoodMASTER Middle: Eggs
- FoodMASTER: Eggs
- From Chicken Little to Chicken Big (Grades 3-5)
- Inside the Egg, Hatching Chicks (Grades 3-5)
- Inside the Egg, Hatching Chicks (Grades K-2)
- Weighing in on Egg Labels, Supply, and Demand