Agricultural Literacy Curriculum Matrix
Search Lesson Plans & Companion Resources
What is a Fruit? What is a Vegetable?
This set of bulletin boards teaches students about the differences between fruits and vegetables and offers many examples of each. The set also includes 36 laminated fruits and vegetables cards along with instructions for how they can be used in your classroom.
Utah Agriculture in the Classroom
Lessons Associated with this Resource
- A "Sour" Subject
- Eating Plants
- Edible Numbers
- Esperanza Rising
- Exploring Texture in the Garden (Grade 3)
- Exploring Texture in the Garden (Grades K-2)
- F&V Bingo
- FoodMASTER: Fruits
- FoodMASTER: Vegetables
- Freshest Fruits
- Fruits of Our Labor
- Give Me Five!
- Growing Plants in Science and Literature, More Than an Empty Pot (Grades 1-2)
- Growing Plants in Science and Literature, More Than an Empty Pot (Grades 3-4)
- Plant Tops and Bottoms
- The Farmer Grows a Rainbow: "Four" Goodness' Sake
- The Farmer Grows a Rainbow: First Place Foods
- The Seed Match