Agricultural Literacy Curriculum Matrix
Search Lesson Plans & Companion Resources
Food and Farm Facts Booklet
Food and Farm Facts is a colorful 32-page booklet from the American Farm Bureau with realistic illustrations of farmers, consumers, livestock, and crops. It features charts and graphs with facts about consumers, today's farmer, trade and economics, the environment, and agricultural production. A one-sided poster map (38" x 27") is included with each booklet.
Food and Farm Facts is available for purchase from the American Farm Bureau.
For Utah teachers, this item is approved for College and Career Awareness and is available for purchase from Utah Agriculture in the Classroom.
This book was created and published by the American Farm Bureau, AgEducate.
American Farm Bureau Foundation
Lessons Associated with this Resource
- Esperanza Rising
- Farm Animal Match
- Growing a Nation: Into a New Millennium
- Growing a Nation: Prosperity & Challenges
- Journey 2050 Lesson 4: Economy (Grades 6-8)
- Journey 2050 Lesson 4: Economy (Grades 9-12)
- That Was Then, This Is Now
- The Farmer Grows a Rainbow: High Five Burger